In this role, I’m focused on the build-out and expansion of our company network. I’m responsible for the development and implementation of our infrastructure, networking (physical), and basic experience with data analysis and project management.
I’m Provision hardware, software, and network in our networks (and other IT),
– Upgrade software in our current networks
– Monitor network and hardware issues in our networks
– Repair and maintains IT network equipment
– Support & Manage “remote hands” work within our networks
Other Responsibilities May Include:
I’m collaborating with internal teams (MarCom, Digital Department, or special projects).
– Create documentation and manage remote contractors to complete our installations and upgrades including hardware manufacturers and network providers.
– Aggressively seek opportunities to introduce cutting-edge technology and automation solutions that are effective, efficient, and scalable in order to improve our ability to deploy and maintain.
Knowledge And Experience:
Bachelor’s degree; In Bachelor of Science Program in Industrial Computer Technology.
I’m Linux systems administration experience,
– Direct experience executing on company networks/infrastructure projects with many moving parts.
– Experience running and improving operational processes in a rapidly changing environment.- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.- Experience managing remote contractors and be a team player.